AURORA HUNTING TRIP WITH REINDEER SLEDDING
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kiruna , Lapland
- Product code: PHKWAZ
Aurora Hunting trip with reindeer caravan!
Capture your dream during the polar night!
This can be a memory for life - welcome to join the tour!
We will leave the city life in Kiruna for one evening and travel eastward on the aurora borealis road. The road leads us further north closer to the northern lights area and to the reindeer in the heart of northern Lapland. The reindeer sledding tour brings you to the wilderness. Your new-found friend, the sled-reindeer pulls you forward. The silence emerges and you can hear the creaking of snow under the sled and the snapping from reindeer hooves in the winter evening. The cold bites into your cheeks. Imagine a clear starry sky evening far from the city lights and you may be lucky enough to see the majestic Northern Lights in Lapland. You are travelling in a traditional reindeer caravan as the Sámi people did for hundreds of years ago in these areas. This is a true winter adventure which will make your smile shine in the winter darkness and something to long back to in the summer months. After the tour, we feed the reindeer together and gather in the lávvu around the warming fire to eat a dish made of reindeer meet.
- Duration of the tour: 7 hours.
- Recommended from: 6 years.
- Including: Guide from pick-up to drop off.
- Included food: Traditional Sami food, fried smoked reindeer meat, with pita bread. Blueberry and lingonberry drink, coffee & tea. Food allergies or intolerances are informed to us at the time of booking.
- Included: Transfer approx one hour and fifteen minutes through the winter landscape. To the reindeer in the middle of the nature reserve Torneträsk-Soppero Mountain primeval forest round trip.
- Included: Winter clothes and warm winter shoes.
- Equipment: Warm winter shoes and outdoor clothing are recommended, winter hat and gloves.
- Departure: Evening tour from Kiruna 17.30 - Approx 00.30 November - March Price adult: 2495 SEK Children 0 - 12 Years: 1895 SEK